Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
Our bodies are constantly changing as we age, affecting our overall health and well-being. The changes can be physical, emotional, and/or...
Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
Losing your job can be a difficult and stressful time. As the federal government continues its pursuit of keeping inflation at bay, it is expected...
Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
Did you know that according to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, approximately 30% of adults in the United States suffer from insomnia? Of...
How Life Insurance Benefits Women
Did you know there is a gender gap when it comes to life insurance? A recent survey by Forbes revealed that 22% of women do not have any life...
What experts say about raising the retirement age
The social security piggy bank is running low, at least according to lawmakers who are looking for ways to shore up the program’s trust funds. Once...
Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
Navigating the insurance world can be tricky, especially when you’re faced with a denial of coverage for your medical treatment. While a denied...
Sharing the Road with Cyclists
There are over 47 million cyclists in the United States. Unfortunately, accidents involving automobiles and cyclists have become all too common. In...
Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
When an elderly parent relies on their adult children for support, the costs of medical bills, in-home or assisted-living care, and final expenses...
Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
When the pandemic began, Congress enacted the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Designed to safeguard employees by extending paid...
Living Your Best Life After 60
Turning 60 typically marks a new chapter in one’s life. It’s a time to reassess your goals, focus on what brings you joy, and make the most of the...
Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
One of the most important, yet complex products you will purchase as an adult is health insurance. But with a nearly endless list of options,...
Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate relationships with significant others. But it’s also important to remember to love and celebrate yourself....
Life Without Clutter
With an empty nest and retirement just around the corner, you might consider downsizing your home. Preparing for your next move and downsizing...
Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
Starting a fitness program can be a great way to improve your physical and mental well-being, but it’s also easy to fall off track. Here are some...
Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
We all know it’s essential to stay hydrated during the summer months. But did you know it’s just as important to keep hydrated during the winter?...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Best Nutrition Apps
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- How to Live Without Regrets
- Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
- Benefits of Grateful Living
- Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
- Post Pandemic Travel Tips
- Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
- Life Insurance for Your Newlywed Child
- Preventing Heart Health Issues
- Does a Stay-at-Home Spouse Need Life Insurance?
- Whole or Term Life Insurance
- Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
- How to Save on Electricity for Free
- Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home
- Thanksgiving: 4 Contactless Ways to Give Back
- Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
- Healthy Recipes for Fall Produce
- Conversation Etiquette: How to Express Your Opinion on Social Media